Thursday, January 27, 2011

[ARTICLE] SS501's Park Jung Min expresses his thoughts about working as a solo artist



credit: http://liezle.blogspot.com
Courtesy of VITALSIGN / AllKPop


          Park Jung Min then revealed that he underwent a 12 kg weight loss. “It’s difficult to lose weight the first time, but now, no matter how much I eat, I just don’t gain weight. My basic stamina has improved. Even though my schedule is busy, I try to fit in exercise. Kim Jong Guk-hyung, Super Junior, and SHINee all come to my gym. Since all of their bodies are shaping up, I can’t lose to them, now can I?”

         The star also discussed SS501’s new group album, which is scheduled for release later this year. “Once SS501’s schedule is confirmed, I’m planning to postpone my personal activities. As opposed to going out of everyone’s way to make it happen, I’d rather that we just naturally came together.”
His goal for the new year is to tour at least five countries. Park Jung Min explained, “Park Jung Min is part of SS501, but through my solo album, I want to let the public know who I am. My 2011 goal is to become a man that people want to hug (laughter). Since I am of age now (25), I want to express a more masculine aspect of myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment